Division IIa Adjuntature
Division Staff Personnel Unit IIa:
Responsibilities of IIa:
- Division Chief Adjutant, Axis 2nd in Command for all WWIIHA admin “event level” issues should the Division Commander leave the event due to a personal emergency.
- Prior to the event is the clearinghouse for ALL unit commanders’ barracks/housing requests.
- Oversees all Axis HQ and Rear Area functions and activities, including, but not limited to:
- German reenactor compliance with Axis impression standards via the Soldbuch stamp/Café Trois pass system
- Officer registration card system
- Occupied Europe living history security scenarios.
- During the event, is the primary POC representing Division Commander on all WWIIHA event admin matters, including event registration issues, personal vehicle parking, snow removal, barracks assignments, barracks conditions.
- Primary POC representing Division Commander to the MP Commander
- Maintains a supply of key event and field exercise documents for distribution to registered Axis participants— Barracks maps, Tactical maps, Unit Commander Briefs, Master List of all event registrants, vendors, and vehicle owners, all published schedules, regulations, etc.