Kompanie Commander (Kompanieführer)
- Attends Thursday and Friday night Field Exercise briefing as representative for his Kompanie
- Conduct tactical briefing for his men.
- Maintain operational security in Barracks
- Upon arrival in the Training Area, waits to receive direct tactical command of his Kompanie from Regimental Commander and deploys his Kompanie when ordered by Regiment.
- Safety of their men: hydration, personal weapon safety, awareness of armor/tracked vehicles safety distances.
- Situation Reports to their superior as determined by Regiment
- At Endex, releases command of his men to the appropriate Convoy commanders for movement back to Kaserne.