Regimental Commander (Regimentsführer)
- Assumes direct control and orders deployment of all convoys and troops from Division Ib when all have arrived in the training area.
- Commands the Regiment and is responsible for its effective performance in all matters assigned to it.
- Using the Divisional Field Order, Originates all fragmentary field orders given to subordinate units.
- Directly controls the movement and actions of the Regiment in combat.
- Mediates disputes arising within the Regiment.
- Establishes the content of and leads the Thursday night Field Exercise Orientation meeting.
- Establishes the Order of Battle
- Selects men from the Zuge for all necessary Kompaniefuhrer and/or Kampfgruppefuhrer positions.